006 : The Sugar Free Revolution with Karen Thomson
Karen Thomson is the founder of the Sugar Free Revolution. She is a recovering sugar addict and founder of the Harmony Eating & Lifestyle Program. She is also the author of the bestselling book ‘Sugar Free: 8 weeks to freedom from sugar and carb addiction’ .
Together with Prof Tim Noakes, she has launched and hosted The First International LCHF Health Summit. She is bringing healthy eating habits to the forefront of global nutrition. Join her tribe at www.thesugarfreerevolution.com
- Her personal journey from sugar addict to the leader of the sugar-free revolution
- The effect sugar has on our brains. How it stimulates the pathway for dopamine response.
- Sugar creates a similar brain response to cocaine.
- Almost 50% of Americans are diabetic or prediabetic
- The deleterious effect of sugar on our bodies.
- The initial withdrawal phase from suga.
- How do you know if you are addicted to sugar?
- Where is sugar in our diet?
Sources and Resources
- Karen's Facebook
- Karen's Book : ‘Sugar Free: 8 weeks to freedom from sugar and carb addiction’
Connect with us
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us here facebook