Dr. Jason Miller, the co-founder of both PostureWorks and its sister health center NutraWorks, is a well-respected chiropractic clinician, a certified Chiropractic BioPhysics practitioner and instructor, a nutritional counselor, and an educator.
As a wellness and prevention based doctor, he is dedicated to being both a teacher and a student for the rest of his professional life. Dr. Miller takes a proactive stance towards health and believes the most important aspect of treating patients is educating them about the natural and effective methods of preventing disease before it begins.
- The Flaw of Calorie counting
- The Role of Insulin and Glucagon
- Sustained high insulin causes health chaos
- Sugar industry’s role in blaming dietary fat
- How to lose fat the right way.
- What is Glycogen?
- Eat fat to lose fat is not true. Stop eating sugar to lose fat.
- Muscle mass is your energy burning machine.
- Why do we REBOUND after we lose weight?
- KETOGENIC DIET IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.
- Ketogenic is not a lifestyle.
- Calorie deficits can break your body down.
- Medication leads to complication
- Metformin’s negative side effect