Dr. Mark Flannery is a fellow of the American Association of Integrative Medicine, a diplomate of the College of Clinical Nutrition, a diplomate of the Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition, and a certified nutrition specialist by the Certification Board for Nutrition Specialists.
Dr. Flannery’s practice is located in Simi Valley, California. His clinical focus is on functional blood chemistry analysis, functional endocrinology with an emphasis on thyroid conditions, neurotransmitter and brain health, immunology, and advanced diagnosis and management of autoimmune disorders. He uses multiple modalities to help clients who suffer from autoimmune disorders, chronic illnesses, vaccine damage, and other immunological challenges.
He adamantly believes in discovering and addressing the underlying causes of his clients’ symptoms and in correcting physiological imbalances. His thorough evaluation procedures—including analysis of blood, urine, stool, and saliva—produce a systematic approach to optimal health and an enhanced quality of life.
Dr. Flannery has been lecturing since 2007, teaching seminars around the country on the topics of functional blood chemistry analysis and other functional medicine topics.
- What is Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- It affects women 8 times more than men
- 50-60% of people thyroid condition goes undiagnosed
- 95% of thyroid condition is Hashimoto’s
- Hashimoto’s is not a thyroid problem, it’s an immune system problem
- The bully on the playground
- The function of the Thyroid gland and hormone
- Thyroid hormones go to every single cell in the body
- What causes the immune system to be “Over-Active”
- Why don't 2 different people getting exposed to the same environment develop the same disease?
- 3+1 Things that you can do to save your immune system right now
- Avoid Gluten and Dairy
- Protect your gut
- Blood sugar management
- Avoid toxins
- Cyrex lab [recommended by Dr. Flannary]
- Sub-clinical reaction to foods
- The role of stress on your health
- Cheat days, Should I or Shouldn't I?
Connect with Dr. Flannery below
TEL: (805) 205-9050