003: Dr. Tom O’ Bryan: Reverse Your Leaky Gut and Autoimmunity
Tom O’Bryan is an internationally recognized speaker and writer on chronic disease and metabolic disorders. Dr. O’Bryan has more than 30 years of experience as a functional medicine practitioner and is an adjunct professor at the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Through years of research, Dr. Tom O'Bryan has discovered that autoimmunity is actually a spectrum, and many people who are often sick, overweight, and tired all the time are already experiencing it. The good news is that many autoimmune conditions can be reversed. The details can be found in his latest book, The Autoimmune Fix.
- Relationship between Zinc and infertility.
- Relationship between Chlorine and Thyroid problems.
- The difference between Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten sensitivity.
- The mechanism of Leaky Gut
- Different types of food testings
- Brief history of Chiropractic
- What is "Cross Reactivity" :
- Alpha Gliadin - and Gluten Immunochemistry
- The devastating effect of Wheat
- Can you overcome gluten sensitivity.
- What is "Memory B cell"
- Different type of Glutens (Bad vs Worse)
- What is "Predictive Autoimmunity"
- 72 Millions people with an undiagnosed autoimmune condition. "Don't be one"
- Betrayal Documentary Series
- The Reversal of Alzheimer's Disease
Get the book "The Autoimmune Fix"
Dr O'Bryan's Free gift : thedr.com/gifts/
Dr. O'Bryan's website thedr.com
Dr. O'Bryan's documentary series betrayalseries.com
Dr. Arbuckle's Research in The New England Journal of Medicine
Dale Bredesen's work at Buck Institute on Reversing Alzheimer's Disease