Kasper van der Meulen is an author and lifestyle adventurer. He went from being overweight, burnt out and unhappy, to developing superhuman focus, fitness, and personal freedom. He put himself through numerous experiments and challenges. He optimized his lifestyle, conquered the cold, ran ultramarathons on his bare feet, tested countless diets, read a ton of scientific literature and explored as many esoteric practices he could find. With over ten thousand hours of experience in teaching science, self-mastery and innovation, he decided to demystify and methodize these principles in a fun and bite-sized manner. As a final test of his focus, he wrote his book within 30 days, so that he would have to practice everything he preaches.
His book “MindLift - Mental Fitness for the Modern Mind” became an Amazon best seller. Kasper now travels the world on a mission to teach others to be the healthiest, happiest and strongest version of themselves through transformative experiences and down-to-earth scientific understanding. He is the head-teacher of the Wim Hof Method Academy, he runs experiential retreats in extreme nature and he trains elite performers and professional athletes. All while keeping a playful and creative approach to self-optimization.
- Our quality of life determined by the quality of our focus
- Why attention is the most valuable currency you have.
- Focus on the changing the subjective reality
- Training your mind like a puppy
- Information Diet and Detox
- Cold exposure for mental fitness
- Focus on simple over easy
- Create the necessity to train your focus
- Kasper’s Training with Wim Hof
- Reprogram your neurology with breathing exercise and cold exposure
@kaspersfocus on Instagram