Andy Zaremba and his brother, Mike founded Floathouse in Vancouver serving people in Vancouver area since 2010. He is the co-host of the Vancouver Real podcast. Andy has a fascination for learning and a deep passion for personal growth through books, courses, public speaking, podcasts, floating, and the like.
- The Floatation Tank and it's history
- The Set and Setting
- What is the Floatation Tank?
- The Benefits of the Floatation tank
- The Mind in a Black Space
- Floatation for Beginners
- Avoid salt in your eyes
- Make sure you don’t have cuts
- The tank as introspective tool and creative insights
- Different Brainwaves
- Beta - engaged mind
- Alpha - relaxing state
- Theta - right before you fall asleep
- Delta - deep unconscious sleep
- The problem with technology for being on for 24/7.
- The harmful effects of chronic stress
- Floating for anxiety or depression
Why Zebras don’t get ulcers for stress physiology