Jean Choi is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, sugar detox coach, and the Owner and Founder of What Great Grandma Ate. She recently moved to LA with her fiancé and 2 dogs. As a former sugar addict who suffered from chronic digestive issues and inflammation, she regained her health by switching to real, whole foods. She is a strong believer that the food you love should love you back, and that true healing starts with self-acceptance and love. Her biggest passion is to help others discover that healthy home cooking can be fun and easy!
- Paleo diet that changed her life
- How to manage stress
- Be more selfish and take care of yourself first
- Breathing exercises
- Mindfulness and Loving your Food
- Cutting stress out of your life to flourish
- Activated Charcoal for skin health
How to cut out sugar?
- Start with cutting out sugar completely for one meal
- Educate yourself. Sugar is in EVERYTHING
- Start out with a Sugar-free Breakfast
- Don’t get overwhelmed and start slow
- Sugar Detox Program
- Focus on what you can eat vs what you can’t
Activated Charcoal http://whatgreatgrandmaate.com/use-activated-charcoal-skin/