Dr. Ryan Hewitt is a chiropractor, certified wellness practitioner, and avid athlete who has been a practicing chiropractor since 2008. He and his wife Kendra are the co-owners and operators of two successful all-cash Wellness Centers north of Boston called Merrimack Valley Wellness Center and In 8 Wellness Center.
Dr. Ryan's specialty is in the realm of prevention, performance, and recovery of everyday and elite athletes. He is a former Crossfit regional and Crossfit games team competitor, and has been well-known in the CrossFit community since 2008.
Recently he has been developing a program called Amplified Athletes that is geared towards improving biomechanics, metabolic recovery, and mental toughness for all athletes. He cares for dozens of CrossFitters ranging from your everyday box-goers to Crossfit Games Champions.
- Pain Model vs. Optimizing The Human Function Model
- Chiropractic as a tool for prevention
- Movement is medicine / Solving physical problem with physical solution.
- Chiropractic as a tool to help him excel and perform at CrossFit.
- Chiropractic as a tool for prevention, performance, and recovery.
- Wellness Score
- What’s your WHY? Why should you be healthy?
- Homocysteine/ hs-CRP/
- MPO biomarker for vessel health
- LPPLA2 inflammatory biomarker for vessel health
- Posture follows movement like a shadow
- Master the fundamental movement
- The importance of breath work
- Chest breather / Belly Breather
- Box Breathing - Mark divine
- The Big 4 of Mental Toughness (Mark Divine)
- Breath Control
- Positive Mindset