Stephanie began her journey into nutritional consulting as a young adult struggling with eating disorders as well as several autoimmune diseases over the years. With frustratingly little help from the traditional world of medicine (in some instances it actually accelerated her declining health) and even fewer answers to her countless inquiries regarding her health issues, she embarked on what has become a lifelong mission to heal herself and help others through whole food-based nutritional counseling, superfood supplementation, and effective exercise plans.
She obtained a B.S. in Education from the University of Tennessee and earned her Certificate in Nutritional Consulting (CNC) from Trinity School of Natural Health in 2015. New Normal Nutritional Consulting, LLC is the result of over 20 years of her research, education and relentless questioning of almost everything that has become the “norm” in terms of traditional approaches to wellness.
Stephanie shares her story on she overcame candida overgrowth, autoimmune disorders, and brain fog with dietary and lifestyle changes.
- What is thrush and the candida overgrowth?
- Candida and its symptoms
- What is the Atkins diet?
- What promotes candida growth?
- The importance of healthy gut biome
- The importance of vaginal bacteria during birth
- The role of sugar and carbohydrates intakes on candida.
- How would you know if you are infected with candida?
- How paleo diet reversed a lot of her symptoms and restored her health.