Rachael Kable is a mindfulness mentor, blogger, and host of her top-rated podcast, The Mindful Kind.
With a background in psychology and personal experiences with stress management, Rachael is passionate about empowering people around the world to live more mindfully in a fun, interesting and meaningful ways.
- Mindfulness helps with stress, sleep, and relationship
- Journaling as a mind dump
- Journal to help mindfulness practice
- Life is about connecting moments
- Going out of your way to create positive events
- Little moments of meditation
- Mindfulness is a form of Meditation
- Being present what whatever you are doing as little forms of meditation
- Listening to Reply vs Listening to Listen
- Being in a safe place, safe to explore your thoughts
- Most of the thoughts are self-sabotaging
- Nothing is permanent
- It’s being able to experience the time of sadness and still being ok and non-judgemental about it.
- It’s important to be in the moment and go through the flow
Advice for beginners
1. Educate yourself
2. Have an open mind
3. Explore your own mindful journey