JP Sears is an emotional healing coach, international teacher, world traveler, and curious student of life. His work is intended to empower people to empower themselves to live more meaningful lives.
He works with people everyday on healing their hearts, resolving self-sabotage, and stepping into their true power.
He also lead retreats around the world on different healing and personal empowerment themes for like minded and like hearted people to come together and learn, grow, and heal.
- Behind the Ultra Spiritual Series
- The two levels of forgiveness
- 1st level, forgiving others
- 2nd level, forgiving ourselves, true forgiveness
- The role of shame to fulfill our emotional needs
- Shaming/punishment is learned through past experience
- We will do anything to get our needs met, destructively or constructively
- Compassion vs Passion
- Find your own ‘sweet spot’ for your mindfulness journey.
- The importance of gratitude
- The journaling exercise where you write to the part of you that has pain.
- Look for stories under our stories