Ep1: Dr. Jack Wolfson: The Paleo Cardiologist’s Natural Way to Heart Health
Jack Wolfson D.O., F.A.C.C., is a board certified cardiologist who uses nutrition and supplements to prevent and treat disease.
After ten years performing angiograms, pacemakers, and other cardiac procedures, Dr. Wolfson started Wolfson Integrative Cardiology in 2012 to offer patients the ultimate in holistic heart care.
Raised in Chicago, he attended Midwestern University for his D.O. degree and completed a 3 year Internal Medicine residency and 3 year cardiology fellowship. He was selected as the chief fellow of his class.
Amazon Best Seller, The Paleo Cardiologist is the first book by Dr. Wolfson.
Find him at https://www.thedrswolfson.com/
Dr. Jack Wolfson talks about
- Paleo Nutrition
- Why he walked away from his conventional cardiology practice
- Why is Cholesterol so important
- Good v Bad Cholesterol
- What are blood values to look for?
- Statins isn’t PREVENTING ANYTHING
- ORAL HEALTH for HEART HEALTH
- Damaging effect of Gluten
- Why must you go Organic to avoid toxins
- Addressing Stress
- Paradigm Shift
- Berbe supplement
- Red Yeast Rice